Born and raised in Marin County, CA I have now been held hostage on Florida's death row over 24 years. Although confined to a cage, my love of the outdoors keeps me dreaming of the mountains and Pacific Ocean. My spiritual faith and a healthy (if not a bit twisted) sense of humor have been my strength while the hope of spending time with my 3 children and grandson is my goal. I miss watching the sunset with someone I love, sitting around a campfire with good friends, and the feel of grass under my bare feet. Although sometimes opinionated, I try to keep an open mind and remain flexible. By nature I am easy going, hard to anger, and quick to forgive - even to a fault. Although spiritual by nature, I've grown disgusted by organized religion. For the same reasons I’m disgusted by organized politics- both have become institutions corrupted by man's arrogance and greed.
No comments:
Post a Comment